The Dayton Christian Athletic Booster organization provides financial and volunteer support for all of the Dayton Christian athletic programs. We seek to encourage a closer relationship between the students, parents, coaches and school administrators to promote our athletic programs.
How do the Boosters raise money?
- Selling booster memberships / booster passes
- Spirit Store
- Selling advertisement space in the sports programs
- Concession sales
How have the boosters supported Dayton Christian sports?
- College scholarships
- New basketball jerseys
- New volleyball uniforms
- New soccer uniforms
- New baseball uniforms
- Publish and print athletic programs
- New cheerleading uniforms
- New golf shirts and hats
- Senior banners
What can I do to help?
- Become a booster member and pray for our athletes
- Help with the selling of memberships and passes
- Take tickets at an event
- Help put the sports programs together
- Hang advertising banners at events
- Help with concessions
- Be a sports representative for a team
- Help in the Spirit Store